Editor’s Note: RFT’s Contributing Writer and ski bum, Yvette Cardozo, recently traveled to Alberta’s Castle Mountain, a pristine skier’s dream of deep powder and non-existent lift lines. While there, she tanked up on T-Bar Pub’s T-Rex Pizza. She says this pizza is “best served after LOTS of exercise.”
Recipe courtesy of T-Bar Pub, Alberta, Canada.
– Your favorite 12 inch thin crust pizza shell
– 1 Tbs olive oil
– Tomato based sauce spiced to taste
– Pepperoni to desired thickness
– Ham to desired thickness
– Chorizo sausage (spicy Italian) to desired thickness
– Cajun beef to desired thickness
– Bacon to desired thickness
– Shredded mozzarella and cheddar mix to desired thickness
Brush pizza crust with oil, add meat, then cheese. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes or until edges are brown and crispy.
Read about Yvette Cardozo’s Castle Mountain Adventure.