Indulge in some Spiked Guacamole from our friends at New York’s Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar. If you’re a fan of the beloved dip, this refreshing bowl of guacamole is sure to get the party started. Ole!
Serves 1 (recipe may be increased proportionally as needed)
1 avocado, halved, seeded and peeled
Juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp. pico de gallo (Store bought or make your own by chopping tomatoes, cilantro, onion, fresh jalapeno, and adding lime and salt)
1/2 tbsp. green Tabasco sauce
1/2 tsp. Spike Seasoning
Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash avocado pieces in a bowl with lime juice.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Let sit at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.