Imagine giant cranberries the size of nickels, intensely-flavored black currant liquor, silky sweet apple syrup, and rich foie gras produced from happy geese. This is just a fraction of the culinary bounty that comes from Île d’Orléans (Orleans Island), Quebec.
Got a hot tip?
Know of a great destination, restaurant, hotel, festival, food item, recipe, or travel tip you’d like to share? Let our editors know. Just email us. You could win one of our fabulous cookbooks.
- Portland’s Tiny Chocolatiers: Tasty and Healthy Chocolate
- Oregon-Grown Olive Oil: High Quality, Unique Packaging
- Heathman Restaurant: Creative French Pre-Fixe Menus
- Yellowstone National Park: Healthy, Sustainable Fun and Food
- WearEver Pure Living Ceramic Baking Sheet: It’s Hot!
- Virgin America: Free Gourmet Ice Cream and New Menu
Join our mailing list
Receive news and updates — and be eligible for giveaways! We'll never share your information or sell or trade your email address.