Veteran food and travel writer and editor-in-chief of realfoodtraver.com, Bobbie Hasselbring, has earned the top spot in Canada’s first Culinary Journalism Awards, co-sponsored by the Canadian Tourism Commission and Food Day Canada. Bobbie was honored recently at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco during Canada Media Marketplace, Canada’s tourism event for journalists.
Got a hot tip?
Know of a great destination, restaurant, hotel, festival, food item, recipe, or travel tip you’d like to share? Let our editors know. Just email us. You could win one of our fabulous cookbooks.
- Portland’s Tiny Chocolatiers: Tasty and Healthy Chocolate
- Oregon-Grown Olive Oil: High Quality, Unique Packaging
- Heathman Restaurant: Creative French Pre-Fixe Menus
- Yellowstone National Park: Healthy, Sustainable Fun and Food
- WearEver Pure Living Ceramic Baking Sheet: It’s Hot!
- Virgin America: Free Gourmet Ice Cream and New Menu
Join our mailing list
Receive news and updates — and be eligible for giveaways! We'll never share your information or sell or trade your email address.