Veteran food and travel writer and editor-in-chief of realfoodtraver.com, Bobbie Hasselbring, has earned the top spot in Canada’s first Culinary Journalism Awards, co-sponsored by the Canadian Tourism Commission and Food Day Canada. Bobbie was honored recently at the Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco during Canada Media Marketplace, Canada’s tourism event for journalists.
Got a hot tip?
Know of a great destination, restaurant, hotel, festival, food item, recipe, or travel tip you’d like to share? Let our editors know. Just email us. You could win one of our fabulous cookbooks.
- Pan Pacific Hotel’s Denny Suite: Urban Elegance in Seattle
- Sip and Savor the Island of Nevis
- Eateries in Scottsdale, AZ: A Little Cowboy, A Lotta Flavor
- Churchill, Manitoba: Northern Lights, Dogsledding, Snowshoeing, and More
- Anchor Distilling, San Francisco: Crafting a Winner
- RFT Ski & Dive Editor Yvette Cardozo Wins Silver
Join our mailing list
Receive news and updates — and be eligible for giveaways! We'll never share your information or sell or trade your email address.