Our Arctic explorer, Yvette Cardozo, discovered these incredibly delicious tarts when she traveled to Churchill, Manitoba to swim with beluga whales. She says she ate one of these every day — but only half because they’re so rich.
Got a hot tip?
Know of a great destination, restaurant, hotel, festival, food item, recipe, or travel tip you’d like to share? Let our editors know. Just email us. You could win one of our fabulous cookbooks.
- Beer Lover’s Oregon: An Essential Guide for Hop Heads
- A Beercation in Eugene, Oregon
- Mexican Beer Battered Tempura Recipe by Chef George Duran
- IMUSA Non-Stick Wok with Wooden Handles: The Next Best Thing to a Chinese Restaurant
- What’s Cooking in Penang
- Penang Char Koay Teow Recipe: Malaysia’s Signature Dish
Join our mailing list
Receive news and updates — and be eligible for giveaways! We'll never share your information or sell or trade your email address.